I am a PhD student since September 2021 under the supervision of Laurent Massoulié, working on the theory and algorithms of Machine Learning. I am particularly interested in optimization (in all its form: distributed, decentralized, stochastic,…), topics related to Federated Learning, gossip algorithms and high-dimensional statistics.
Master Program in Probability and Statistics, 2020
Mathematics and Physics studies
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris
- Prairie Workshop, Paris, October 10, 2021.
- Workshop On Future Synergies for Stochastic and Learning Algorithms, CIRM, Luminy, Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021.
- Conference on Learning Theory (COLT), August 15-19, 2021. (talk,slides,poster)
- International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), July 18-24, 2021. (spotlight presentation)
- Mathematics of Deep-Learning, ENS Paris, Fall 2021. Master course, TDs with Kevin Scaman. Course Website
- Network Algorithms, ENS Paris, Fall 2021. Master course, TDs with Ana Busic.